Will the price of the villa be the same if I postpone my booking to a later date?
This depends on the booking seasons and year, for example:
1. if you move your booking to an equivalent pricing season (eg from one low season period to another low season period) there will be no extra charge;
2. if you move your booking from a low season period to a high season period, you would need to pay the difference.
3. if you move your booking from 2021 to 2022, you won’t have to pay the difference even if the price has been increased for 2022.
Can I change villa if I wish to postpone my booking?
In most of cases yes. However, there are a few cases which require to rebook/use your credit note against the villa you had originally booked.
In what circumstance can I request to postpone my booking or to receive a Credit Voucher?
You could request to postpone your booking or to receive a Travel Credit Voucher for the following Covid-related reasons:
1. the introduction of travel restrictions by regional or national governments, either in the country of origin of the lead booker or in the region/country where your villa is located. This includes official advice against non-essential travel and the imposition of quarantine measures;
2. if it is widely reported/expected that travel restrictions will be introduced in your country of origin or in the region/country where your villa is located;
3. if your flights/transport are cancelled for Covid-related reasons and there are no viable alternatives to reach your destination.
For how long is the Credit Voucher valid?
It is valid for use up to 2023.
Can I transfer my Credit Voucher to another person?
Yes, you can. You’ll just need to give us the relevant information and put us in touch with the person you’ll be transferring the voucher to.
What if I or a member of my travelling party were unable to travel due to testing positive for Covid-19?
Unless travel restrictions are also in place, our normal cancellation conditions would be applicable in this case, so we would strongly recommend checking the terms of your travel insurance and what cover is included for these circumstances. In our experience, most travel insurance providers will now include cover for cancellation or changes to travel plans due to a positive Covid-19 test.
Is there any travel insurance you could recommend that would cover us against Covid
There are some interesting policies out there, but for our experience none is covering cancellations due to travel restrictions at the moment. Even if several new insurances are currently offered, please check carefully what they cover before subscribing them.
Are the terms of your peace of mind policy valid for all your villas and apartments?
Our peace of mind policy is available for all of our properties.